Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Top Jordan shoes for me

Just for fun my fave Jordan shoes used to collect them.
Now i only have like 3 left,gave the others away.


Nike Air Jordan I



Wish i had one.

Nike Air Jordan III


Had one of these but with a different color.

Nike Air Jordan XX




I have one of these at home i remember when i bought it at Eastwood it was reserved for a guy named Lee they told me that he was a UAAP player (i didn't know coz i dont watch UAAP at that time)but i was desperate to but it coz i was inspired by the Jordan commercial and the other malls don't have my size (11 and a half or size 12) so i told him "baka pwede naman gawaan nang paraan" and the guy was kind enough to agree with my plea. To make a long story short Jordan XX is my favorite basketball shoes i only wear it for CHAMPIONSHIP games!

Got the images at michaeljordansworld.com

No comments:

Post a Comment